Tuesday, November 22, 2005

While a file uploads...

am stuck in an internet cafe while the rain is pouring outside. I have got two 2.7MB files to send out and yahoo mail is taking centuries to attach my files to the email. Oh the wonders of the Internet age. Takes me less than a minute to access my email but almost much more than that to get the mail sent out. grrr. At least the damage is minimum - $1.50 for 30 minutes of use. Cannot complain.

Shall write List while waiting....(love lists...another reason why I love High Fidelity)

4 Sites that I just surfed while waiting for Yahoo to do its work:

1) Bioware.com: To see progress on Neverwinter Nights 2.

2) my own school of thought mail server - which apparently is doing a much faster job uploading my fat files.

3) Rottentomatoes.com: to check out reviews for Harry Potter. Loved Goblet of Fire!That has to be the best cinematic dragon I have seen so far. Also, those kids are really really growing up fast. Those are man muscles on Harry and Ron..scary.

4) TuxedoDiplomat's recommendation: a nice little animation about love lost and gained again on
http://www.cube-creative.fr/site/html/nt/nt_lc/akoa_hd.html

Okay Down to my last minute of time before I have to pay more than $1.50. Logging off now like the miser that I am. :)

No comments: