Friday, November 26, 2004

you know nothing, jon snow


you_know_nothing
Originally uploaded by neonangel.
sigh. am going to get to work now. but shall entertain myself with one entry.

its too addictive scrounging around for nonsense in my hard drive to stick into my blog...so many pics i forgot about and all.

one thing i really wanna do sometime is to set up a virtual gallery of my "ang ko kia" drawings. I dabble at drawing pictures from the fantasy novels i love... should some how put them to use eh.

i love George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and FIre....he's taking forever to write the next book though. Anyhow, that series really got my imagination going...drew like crazy after reading it. But here is the very first pic i drew from it. :)

All my ASOIAF pics are titled after the significant quotes from the scenes i draw from.

No comments: