Monday, April 11, 2005

Claim to Fame ST-4apr05


ST-4apr05
Originally uploaded by neonangel.
was in the Straits Times on 4 April concerning the whole "let's change National Education" hoo ha I am in.

my one claim to fame and the reporter spells my name wrong. :)
Kiuk? Now I am Hawaiian?
this is how God keeps people humble. :P

that's my good looker of a ex-student PseudoElf behind me btw. i had dragged him into class to be my designated "Pro Art Representative" for the day in our class discussion about "Art and Obscenity",

His mother went into paroxysms of delight upon seeing her son in the papers - cut it out and is going to laminate it to preserve forever. His brother paraded the photo to all the girls at his office.

Needless to say, me and PseudoElf were much amused.

1 comment:

neonangel said...

yeah aside from having good looks, PseudoElf also has the temperament and opinionated tongue of a artist. So he makes a lively subject to photograph. :P