Thursday, January 12, 2006

2006 Resolutions...sort of

In no particular order.....

1. Get a new Powerbook once and for all. Yay!

2. Be a humbler listener and curb instinct to be a holyschmoly smartypants!

3. Actually use my PDA to organise the chaos I call my mind. Got plans? Execute, execute, execute! and use that PDA to help!

4. Spend more time with my family. House not equal as hotel you know.

5. Get back in gym rat mode. Last year of gym membership- diedie must chao kuan use to the fullest!

6. Clean up 1/4 of the chaos I call my room (1/4 is realistic estimation I think)

7. Adopt a hamster to channel all my lack-of-a-rabbit-affections to.

8. Share and admit to my weaknesses more often to curb instinct to play holyschmoly smartypants!

9. Stop drinking teh si like its the last drink on earth. Must...try....other....drinks.

10. Go on One Good Date. Mwa ha ha. Insert archi insider joke.

11. Love God. Love Neighbour. Feed Sheep.

No comments: