Thursday, September 14, 2006

My So-Called Life




In the virtual world of Stormreach, you get to run around with a whoopin' flaming longsword and wear pretty silver armour. How can ya not love that? Yes, I am vain enough to be indecently pleased that I found armour that actually matches my hair. *end bimbo moment* This is why I cannot be a legit power gamer - I make dumb girl choices like refusing to wear ugly helmets which make my character look like some rugby player. :D

Ashara is finally a Level 10 cleric! (Whoo! goes all 4 of my gaming friends and "...." goes the rest of the world.)

Meanwhile, my poor halfling paladin is still stuck at Level 5 and unlikely to advance with the A level Exam Onslaught on the horizon.

Ugh.....can't wait till November. No. More. Lesson Prep!

No comments: