Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Harry Goes To War


harrypotter
Originally uploaded by neonangel.
finished Half-Blood Prince a week ago...definitely better than Order Of the Phoenix in terms of plot control. One more book to go....probably have to wait 2 more years. At least, in October I can look forward to Mark Millar's Ultimates 2 and George Martin's Feast of Crows!!!!! Wah lau, wait so long....

Liked:
-Tonks and Lupin. I have a soft spot for a suffering side-hero getting the girl. :)

- Snape, Voldemort and Draco's character evolution. The baddies are finally getting some 3 dimensional treatment

-a more mature Harry. Thank goodness he stopped SHOUTING.

Disliked:
- well....apart from stylistic problems I have with Rowling's type of writing....I generally enjoyed the book. Good, quick, trashy read that did not make me roll eyes...unlike *koff* Dan Brown.

No comments: