Sunday, May 22, 2005

inside changi airport - cheap thrills

got 30 min to kill before my flight and am wandering around the insides of changi airport. i love this place. i always envy people who get to travel past the gates and wave back at their envious waving friends - and now i am one of them again mwahaha!

love the free internet. just realised that blogger looks different on windows vs my mac. putting links, bolding, colourising font is so straight forward! man, i practically have to code it on my mac.

shall proceed to hunt down the free playstation machines and check out duty free rubbish. have also realised that my grand plan to learn italian and read up about rome on plane has been spoilt by my idiotically checking in my lonely planet on my mountain of a back pack. darn. will just have to read my cs lewis and catch up on lost sleep instead.

hopefully can blog on the move like a pretentious little jetsetter wannabe that i am. heehee

1 comment:

arpc said...

have fun!
take care.
eat all that gelato!
(oogling at italian men optional)