Friday, March 11, 2005

Close Encounters with the Third Kind


avatar4
Originally uploaded by neonangel.
people who are wondering about the identity of strange avatars can check out my comment on my flickr site.

thinking of keeping a log about wierd events in my life that happen from time to time that has the meddling fingerprints of the Holy Spirit all over.
one just happened yesterday but i really ought to be starting my work

Shall henceforth dub those blogs CEWTTK (close encounters with the Third Kind - as in trinity, holy ghost lah gedditgeddit. haha)

meanwhile here is a bizarro new avatar of me courtesy of Alto's german avatar site
: note how chibi manga style is replaced by nouveau european hed kandi-esque style. ah the wonders of avatar makers from different cultures!

check it out at "Make your own vidu"

No comments: