Saturday, March 05, 2005

little vindications of a wannabe educator

Today was A level Results day.....so nearing the hallowed hour of 3pm I awaited for little frantic SMSs from my students to tell me how they did.....and.....they.......

....did MINDBLOWINGLY well......

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

am proudest of my little Anderson JC group...the most earnest to learn about the world...the most endearing in their pursuit of bigger concepts to understand....they did the best. They SO ROCK da house. Everyone either got the grades they deserved or got way way better than expected.

Thank yoooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuu God!
I love teaching. SO love teaching. Nice way to end the week considering how it started :)
Amazing kiddies......okok, must feel more inspired to get the Good Idea going, God willing.

1 comment:

orangeclouds said...

Congratulations!!! Happy for your students and you :) Way to go, skoolofthot!