Friday, December 10, 2004

I hate Powerpoint

I hate Powerpoint with the fire of a thousand suns.

Its 230am and am still making ugly slides. If not for nice iTunes churning out my Christmas Cheer list I would be tempted to say Bah Humbug. rushing out presentation for this sunday's Youth Connect...and I got 10am class to teach tomorrow. Good thing we just discussing Colin Goh's seminal article about the Singapore Plan vs. The Singapore Dream. That's always a fun essay to talk about. :)

Current music:
Tori Amos' Have Youself a Merry Little Christmas - very ethereal and melancholic!
Harry Connick Jr's Ave Maria - strangely pleasing
Bing Crosby's The First Noel - love his voiceover in the beginning. old school christmas nostalgia
Christmas Time is Near- The Chipmunks - sue me, it was my childhood favourite. :)
Silent Night - Nat King Cole
O Holy Night - Jewel version as well as Christina Aguilera version. my fave caroles, not my fave versions but strangely compelling

sighhhhh would rather be staying up baking Christmas cookies, or hanging up lights. bugger

No comments: